Sorry For not Posting | Alien Ball in the app charts!

Saturday, February 18, 2012
Hey guys, Jordan here back with some news.First of all sorry for not posting.It's just that I have been extremely busy.Another thing is that Alien Ball VS Humans has been on fire recently.Thank's to a lot of help from people Alien Ball is in the top 50 in the games section, top 100 in the overall and in the Action/Arcade game genre it's in the top 25.I just can't believe it's in the charts & like I said I wouldn't have been able to get there without a lot of help and from you guys, the people who actually bought the game.I just wanted to say thank you sooo much for the help & that there will be more Alien Ball soon!Also, some other news.I'm sorry about this but don't expect me to post so often anymore because ever since the game was released I have been really busy.But, I will try as much as I can to post.Maybe once a week maximum.If you have any bugs to report or suggestions please email me: simplyentertainingji@gmail.com or Tweet me by clicking @Jordanisaac1 And that's it guys.Thanks for the support and Don't forget to download Alien Ball by Clicking here! -Jordan

2 comments:

  1. Hi, This page is very informative and fun to read. I am a huge follower of the things blogged about. I also love reading the comments, but it seems like a great deal of readers need to stay on topic to try and add something to the original topic. I would also encourage all of you to bookmark this page to your most used service to help get the word out. Thanks
    Candy Crush Soda Saga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. हिंदी में जानकारी

    ReplyDelete